DATE OF EVENT: November 15, 2018
TYPE OF EVENT: AB109 P.R.C.S/ Parole/ Probation Compliance Checks
LOCATION: City of Ridgecrest and Surrounding Areas in Kern County
On November 15, 2018, the Ridgecrest Police Department led by Detectives Cushman, Clinton, Harlow and Mixon conducted compliance checks on subjects who are on either active Parole, Probation or Post Release Community Supervision (AB109) living within the City of Ridgecrest and surrounding areas (Buttermilk Acres and Inyokern). The primary goal of the compliance checks are to deter criminal activity in the Indian Wells Valley.
The operation was comprised of approximately 40 Law Enforcement Officers from the following agencies:
– Ridgecrest Police Department
– Kern County Probation Department
– Delano Police Department
– California State Parole
During the operation, approximately 54 searches were conducted. We had 96 planned targets with 21 non-target contacts were conducted resulting in 22 arrests for various violations. Seized was 12 grams Methamphetamine and several Meth Pipes and hypodermic needles. Also a Ruger P95 9mm handgun was seized from a subject who was prohibited. The following is a list of subjects arrested:
• Scott Gorge 10/11/79- (H&S) 11377(A)-Possession of controlled substance.
• Michael Thompson 10/05/66- (H&S) 11377(A) – Possession of controlled substance.
• Destiny Preston 08/30/96- (H&S) 11364-Possession of paraphernalia.
• Harold Hunter 06/13/99- (PC) 30305(A)(1)/Felony warrant.
• Yvonne Rodriguez 08/31/81- (H&S) 11364- Possession of paraphernalia, (H&S) 11377(A)- Possession of controlled substance.
• Sarah Meier 12/26/89- 2 Misdemeanor warrants.
• Alexandria Bingham 04/15/92- Misdemeanor warrant.
• Joseph Guidangen 12/12/84- (H&S) 11364-possession of paraphernalia/misdemeanor warrant.
• Donald Tyler 02/04/63- (H&S) 11364- Possession of paraphernalia.
• Deborah Arnoldt 07/06/61- (H&S) 11377(A) – Possession of controlled substance.
• John Bleier 04/04/62- (PC) 1203.2- Probation violation.
• Jose Baltierrez 12/19/98- (PC) 11378- Possession of controlled substance for sales/SBSO misdemeanor warrant.
• Joshua Rich 06/24/00- (H&S) 11550- Under the influence of a controlled substance.
• Larry Delapena 04/14/75- (H&S) 11377(A) – Possession of controlled substance.
• Michelle Bright 12/28/75- Misdemeanor warrant.
• Tracey Beagle 05/02/71- SBSO Misdemeanor warrant.
• Arietta Nava 08/11/73- (H&S) 11377(A) – Possession of controlled substance, (H&S) 11364- Possession of paraphernalia.
• David Luzinas 10/10/81- Kings County Misdemeanor warrant.
• Scott Noyes 01/03/70- (H&S) 11364- Possession of paraphernalia.
• Rayell Carson 07/03/92- Misdemeanor warrant.
The Ridgecrest Police Department would like to thank all Agency Chiefs for allowing their Officers to participate in this successful operation.
JED MCLAUGHLIN, CHIEF OF POLICE
PREPARED BY: Sgt. Tony Brown – Investigations Bureau
Wednesday November 21, 2018