At ridgecrestpact, we are committed to doing everything we do in an honest way. We try to give our people news and information that is accurate, fair, and reliable. We take our responsibility to the community seriously. We have made the following policy to make sure we stick to our pledge to ethical journalism:
- Accuracy: We will try to make sure that all of the information we post is correct. Before we publish any information, we will do everything we can to make sure it is correct.
- Objectivity: We will report the news in a fair and balanced way, and we will show different points of view on important topics.
- Integrity: We will be as honest as possible when running our website, and we won’t do anything that could hurt our image or credibility.
- Transparency: We will be clear about where our money comes from, and if there are any possible conflicts of interest, we will let you know.
- Respect: We’ll treat everyone with respect and honor, and we won’t post anything that’s rude or unfair.
- Accountability: We will be responsible for our actions and decisions, and we will reply quickly and appropriately to any complaints or concerns that are brought to our attention.
We think that if we follow these moral rules, we can keep the trust of our viewers and help our community grow and stay healthy. We want to hear from our readers about how we can be more honest and do our jobs better to serve the public good.